Get Parallel Space immediately to manage multiple accounts, protect privacy, and double enjoy the fun of your dual app. As one of the top-ranked tools on Android, Parallel Space helps more than 80 million users log on multiple accounts simultaneously online on same device by virtual system, It also protects your privacy by making apps invisible on device with the Incognito Installation feature. Also, the Parallel Space Lite will provide a faster performance to simulate your dual account through a high speed virtual system. Parallel Space supports 24 languages, and compatible with most instant message apps, game apps and social networking apps. Get Parallel Space immediately to manage multiple accounts, protect privacy, and double enjoy the fun of your dual app.
- Do you have two accounts for instant message applications, tired to log in and out to receive double messages form your dual account?
- Do you have double game accounts, want to keep them simultaneously online to get dual function and double experiences?
- Do you have two accounts for the social network, want to separate work and personal life, double experience your entertainment time?
• If you are using the Parallel Space and the Parallel Space Lite at the same time, theoretically you can achieve that running more than 2 accounts at once
- Permissions: Parallel Space needs to apply for the permissions required by the apps added in Parallel Space to function normally. For example, if Parallel Space is not permitted to acquire your location, you will be unable to send your location to your friends in some apps that run in Parallel Space. Parallel Space does not collect your personal information to protect privacy.
- Consumptions: Parallel Space itself doesn’t take up too much memory, battery and data by which are actually consumed by the apps running inside. Details can be viewed in ‘Storage’ and ‘Task Manager’, which could be found in ‘Settings’ in Parallel Space.
- Notifications: Please add Parallel Space to whitelist or exceptional list of some ‘boost apps’ to ensure that notification of some social networking apps functions well.
- Conflict: You cannot run two accounts of some social networking apps by using a same mobile number. You should use a different mobile number to run your second account of those apps in Parallel Space and ensure that the mobile number is active during your first login because there will be a verification message sent to this number.
Download: Pro features Unlocked